Job Title: Administration Clerk
Position Type: Full-Time
Weekly Hours: 40 Hours
Time Conditions: Day Shift
Salary: R18,000 - R32,000
Purpose of Position
Our company is looking for a focused, industrious, and likable candidate to fill a vacant administrative clerk position.
Administrative Clerk Duties And Responsibilities
• Answer and direct telephone calls.
• Communicate with customers, employees, and others to answer questions, address complaints, explain information, and take orders.
• Operate office machinery, including photocopiers, scanners, telephone and voicemail systems, and computers.
• Maintain updated systems for filing, inventory, mailing, and databases.
• Handle incoming and outgoing office correspondence.
• Compile and maintain records of office activities and business transactions.
• Type, format, proofread and edit documents from notes or dictation.
Administrative Clerk Requirements And Qualifications
• Proficient in the use of computers, including accounting software, database software, document management software, and Microsoft Office.
• Prior secretarial experience preferred, but not required.
• Strong communication skills; ability to interact productively with supervisors, peers, and subordinates.
• Superb organizational skills.
• Excellent time management.
• Matric Certificate.
• Admin Certificate/Diploma/Degree.