Will be required to canvas and visit clients outside of his/her immediate area (70km radius), fuel reimbursement rate will be discussed.
Selling ad space to various clients focused on the agricultural market
Getting own leads.
Growing in sales revenue and client base
Building relationships with clients.
Fluent in Afrikaans
Our Client, a Reputable Audit and Accounting firm based in Pretoria, with a client portfolio consisting of a wide variety of clients from various sectors which include individuals, trusts, closed corporations, private companies and non-profit organizations, are currently looking for an Audit Manager with at least 1 year (minimum)post article experience. The ideal candidate is neat, organized and well disciplined, must be able to work independently and under pressure.
- Ability to perform the full audit function independently.
- Delivery of quality work through maintaining audit and accounting
- Scheduling and leading meetings with the client, partner and the
teams allocated to the manager.
- Determining the timing of performing preliminary and year end
procedures to ensure that resources are effectively utilized.
- Allocation of work to staff, coaching and leading of staff to ensure
that work performed are of a high standard and performed efficiently
on a proactive basis.
- Meeting client expectations.
- Ensuring budgets are made.
- Continuous communication with the client and client relations.
- Writing reports to client management.
- Reviewing of work - ensuring that work performed by team members
comply with firm policies and standards and that risks have been
addressed appropriately, monitoring and evaluation of the team's
progress and providing the necessary training.
- Evaluating and rating of staff members individual performances on
assignments (SAICA Assessment process).
- Caseware: Good knowledge and experience
Develop and update Caseware Templates, technical assistance on
- Address technical issues on audit / accounting
- Assist the Audit Partner with administrative tasks and quotations.
- Annual spreadsheets for fees and targets and target adjustment with
- Accreditation - SAICA and IRBA fee submissions and booking of CPD
- Develop and update internal manuals and guides.
Required Skills and Qualification-
- Minimum BCom Accounting Degree
- Post article experience.
- Work knowledge of IFRS, IFRS for SMEs, International Auditing
Standards and Ethical
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Valid Driver's License
- Fluent in both English and Afrikaans
Salaries are market related and will be discussed in detail with short listed candidates during the interview.
Please send your updated CV with supporting documents to: Liesl@Lrec.co.za
Appointment Agents Needed in Bellville
Based in Cape Town - Bellville
Recruiting Sales : Agents who have a never give up attitude and want chase after commission .
Detailed training will be provided, and leads will be provided to you !!
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English or Afrikaans.
At least 1 year’s sales experience.
Need to have a clean criminal record .
Good interpersonal skills.
Are you a passionate and confident cold caller who does not need a Scripts ?
Can you overcome objections , think on your feet ?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions this position is for you !!
Working hours are from Monday-Friday
8am - 5pm
Salary : Remuneration depended on your work experience .
Please send your CV to the email address below .
Salary will be discussed upon interview.
Email your cv to email@example.com
• A Candidate, who is an admitted attorney, will be advantageous to applying for the position, but not essential should the applicant still have good experience in drafting of bills of costs, opposing of bills of costs and knowledge of legal costs (case law, precedent & authorities on legal costs).
• Candidate should have a minimum of three – five years’ experience in the field of legal costs pertaining to drafting & opposition of bills of costs in respect of Magistrate’s Court, High Court, and RAF matters (experience in arbitrations and labour court matters are an added advantage).
• Candidate must be able to draft & oppose bills of costs promptly and not take excessively long to do so.
• Candidate must have a stable/reputable employment history.
• To effectively fulfil general office admin functions, computer literate, ability to invoice/to accounts as well as be able to assist in relative administrative tasks.
• To speak and write both English and Afrikaans proficiently.
• To compile professional e-mails and communications with clients and other professionals.
• Candidate must be able to function independently.
• Think on their feet.
• Problem solving.
• Non-smoker and be in good health.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Gross salary: 30-40K – depending on experience.
• Candidate must have a neat and professional corporate appearance
• Age group: 35 and above (Male or female)
• Working hours: 08:00 – 16:30 but available after hours in case of emergency.
• BCEA applicable.
• Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and own transport.
• Pretoria East area.
• Candidate must be able to produce three bills he/she opposed as well as three bills he/she as drafted for assessment purposes at the interview. If you think you have what it takes, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using "COST CONSULTANT" as reference.
A permanent position exist for a Branch Sales Manager in George. Must be skilled in Pastel or similar qualification, Any other tertiary form of qualification preferably OHS, HSE, SHEQ,.
Problem-solving and analytical ability
Motivated self-starter, comfortable in a fast-paced environment
Effective listening, communication (verbal and written), and negotiating skills
Strong leadership, motivation, and managerial skills
Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
Team player who works productively with a wide range of people
Demonstrated success managing inventory, including auditing, forecasting, and planning
Demonstrated competency in budgeting, forecasting, and planning
Must be able to drive productivity.
NON-AA, Salary R12 000.
Send CV : email@example.com
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS: · DB knowledge · SQL queries / Web development · Compliance and administration process definition ADVANTAGEOUS SKILLS REQUIREMENTS: · Communication Skills · Basic development · Team Management · German (Advantage) WHICH QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE DO WE NEED FOR THE ROLE? · 3 years of IT experience
WHAT WILL BE YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES? · Operational support, Ticket handling and distribution, Roll out planning and steering, Business alignments and reporting. WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
Cutting edge global IT system landscape and processes
Flexible working of 1960 hours in a 12-month period
High Work-Life balance
Remote / On-site work location flexibility
Affordable COMPANY Group vehicle promotions (buying or leasing options available, terms and conditions apply)
Highly motivating, energetic, and fast-paced working environment
Modern, state-of-the-art offices
Dynamic Global Team collaboration
Application of the Agile Working Model Methodology
ADVANTAGEOUS SKILLS REQUIREMENTS: · CCIE Data Centre · Azure / AWS Certified · Agile working methodology knowledge · German Language is a plus.
WHICH QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE DO WE NEED FOR THE ROLE? · Bachelor / Master of Science or Equivalent Experience · 3 years’ experience in Cisco API · 5 years’ experience in IT Networking · 10 years of experience in IT Infrastructure and Operations.
· Design and implement SDN networks based on Cisco ACI · Troubleshooting of SDN network. · Creation of Solutions Documentation. · Collaborate and part take in CoE and CoP for Data Centres