The Continuous Improvement Officer will be based in the regions and will service both the Area Managers and Client Brand Ambassadors who are based in a particular region. The Continuous Improvement Officer is responsible for the training, coaching, and Improvement of the Area Managers and the Client Brand Ambassadors. They are required to work instore and with groups of Area Managers and Client Brand Ambassadors both individually and in groups.
• Tertiary qualification
• Clear criminal record
• South African citizen with a valid ID
• Valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in training or coaching
• Willing to travel in the region extensively.
• Advanced tech savviness
• Good interpersonal people skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to build quality relationships with a range of colleagues, suppliers, and customers.
• Ability to thrive in a changing environment and an ability to lead collaboratively through change.
• Ability to drive initiatives with enthusiasm.
• Maintains high levels of performance standards for self and others.
• Adapts well to change and embraces the dynamism of establishing a new business.
• Strives for continual learning and improvement of self.
Email your CV and a 2 min video of yourself giving insight TymeBank's product offering along with your certified supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org