The following position has become available for a leading manufacturer based in the Pinetown area.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
•Maintaining and servicing machinery by making full utilisation of planned maintenance allowance.
•Assisting in planning of maintenance activities.
•Fault identification and fixing of root cause and ensuring the accurate completion of production logs and job cards.
•Attending to breakdowns.
•Identification and achievement of measurable technical and process developments and improvements.
•Assisting Production Manager to establish the budget for spares expenses and equipment including the control of consumable costs.
•Controlling spares usage and costs.
•Maintaining standards in accordance with ISO quality system.
•Ensuring that the work in the section is performed in terms of agreed expectations and the company’s standards.
•Assisting with training of staff
•Ensuring a safe working environment by adhering to safety procedures.
•Ensuring proper housekeeping by maintaining a minimum score of 95% on the housekeeping checklist and 100% adherence to the dress code.
- N4 Engineering and trade test (millwright / electrician)
- 3+ years manufacturing production experience (continuous or FMCG)
- PLC fault finding experience and the ability to read ladder diagrams
- Willing to work shifts, has own transport
- Highly self-motivated, energetic and ability to motivate others
- Proficiency in English, read, write and understand clearly
- Able to run a maintenance program, continuous improvements and execute
Call Scott on 0117041302
RON McKESSAR CONSULTANCY
We are specialist recruiters in the following industries : 1.) high speed packaging (FMCG), 2.) plastics packaging and 3.) industrial pumps and valves. In these fields we are recruiting for recognised local and international market leaders. Positions we cover include qualified artisans, production / maintenance team leaders, engineers and sales personnel.