ELECTRICIAN (FOOD PACKAGING)
Monday, 19 July 2021
Trade/Artisans/Technical - Trade/Artisan/Technical Technician
R33 000,00 - R33 000,00 (PER MONTH)
My client is a Frozen Foods Company and currently looking for a trade tested Electrician must have 5 years Food Experience.
Duties and Responsibilities :
• Ensure that all equipment is operating in design specification parameters to eliminate down time.
• Effective implementation and execution of the equipment preventative maintenance system to ensure maximum line efficiency, throughput rate, maximize up time (minimize breakdowns).
• Maintaining of best maintenance practices for both the engineering and operational running of the lines and including the training and transfer of skills to fellow electricians, artisans and operators.
• Support on the implementation of projects.
• Active execution and support of continuous improvement projects to support plant drive to improve quality, yield and throughput whilst minimizing cost.
• Execution of and contribution to the Plant Safety system.
• Execution of and adherence to all food safety requirements (HACCP/GMP)
• Inspection and repairs as and when required on ammonia plant, boilers, and electrical reticulation.
o Faultfinding Tripax processing equipment ie. peelers, blanchers, pocket elevators and fryers
o Metal detection and defect rejection
o Box sealers
o Conveying equipment, vibratory feeding and tipping equipment
oPLC control systems (Allen Bradley)
Please send updated CV in MS Word to email@example.com Trade Test