CXP, a global customer experience consultancy organisation has an exciting position available for a Learning and Development Specialist. This individual will be responsible for the sales, technical, product, culture, soft skills training & facilitation of our team.
Purpose of this role:
- Deliver a team of top performers through an exceptional learning experience.
- Deliver high quality, fit for purpose interpersonal and intrapersonal development experience for all delegates.
- Ensure that advisors are enabled with the right interpersonal and sales skills to meet productivity requirements as indicated in the Glide Path
- Previous experience as a Training Facilitator, Training Coordinator or similar role
- Assessor / ETDP / moderator certification would be advantageous
- Hands-on experience with Learning Management Software (LMS)
- Knowledge of traditional and modern educational techniques
- Ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Good understanding of the Skills Development Act
- Familiarity with Talent Management and career paths
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- NQF Level 4 – Matric
- BSc degree in Education, Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field would be Advantageous
- Conduct training needs analysis
- Interview candidates and leaders to assess training needs.
- Design training curriculum.
- Organize in-house and offsite activities, like presentations, job simulations and role-playing exercises.
- Manage candidates subscriptions to conferences and e-learning courses.
- Order instructional material (e.g. eBooks and manuals).
- Discuss career-pathing opportunities with Leaders.
- Enrich courses with visual aids to engage trainees.
- Measure outcomes from trainings.
- Research and recommend learning equipment (e.g. platforms and projectors).
- Coordinate the delivery of learning activities in line with the approved calendar, budget, and business requirements.
- To deliver learning and development interventions in line with quality standards in order to achieve learning outcomes and business objectives.
- To comply with group policies, quality assurance standards and regulatory requirements.
Shortlisted applicants could be required to take a technical/behavioral assessment as part of the application process.