Our client based in Port Elizabeth is currently seeking a Technical Manager to supervise and lead their team of Technicians, provide technical service-related support, installations, and ensure teamwork and customer satisfaction are driven.
- Minimum Grade 12.
- Experience in a Management capacity is advantageous.
- Basic networking experience.
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Yeastar, Samsung, or Panasonic PABX experience.
- Basic Mikrotik knowledge is advantageous.
- Certified in Hikvsion.
- Must be able to build site solutions i.e. complete site surveys.
- Flexible travel and office hours.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Ability to speak English and Afrikaans is advantageous with clear oral and written skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of technicians.
- Scheduling of the set-up and installations.
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their daily duties.
- Manage and maintain monthly standby roster and ensure after-hour support of standby employees are in place.
- Train technicians or arrange for training on new products or product updates.
- Set goals for performance deadlines in ways that comply with the company's vision.
- Utilize KPI metrics to help guide team performance through coaching.
- Attend to customer complaints and resolve or escalate issues accordingly and when necessary, recommend system improvements and/or replacements.
- Drive effective customer service and ensure quality of service is standardized across all technicians.
- Create and maintain all relevant records, files, and documentation required for seamless customer service.
- Set up customer training after installations where necessary.
- Measure, monitor, and maintain customer service and satisfaction.
Please note should you not receive a response within two weeks of applying please consider your application unsuccessful.