“ Group Strategic Key Account Manager” will be responsible for driving the strategic alignment and key account management process at an organizational level. The responsibility goes beyond sales to encompass developing, maintaining and expanding on the key, critical, influential, mutually beneficial and strategically important (decision and strategy makers) relationships within the Clients Group environment.
The Strategic Key Account Manager reports into the Head of Business Development from where they will enlist the support of and facilitate interactions and engagements between the various Solution Stream Owners, Sales and Pre-Sales Specialists, Implementation Resources, Service and Support Resources, and other sales and management resources and their respective counterparts.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical short and long term milestones.
- Create a suitably aligned sales strategy which clearly identifies with the needs of the client and develop the appropriate strategies to meet those needs.
- In conjunction with the Customer Experience Team, develop client relationship management strategies, establishing strong, productive, professional relationships with key personnel, and suggesting innovative service and support solutions to meet client needs.
- Establish efficient and effective communication channels and provide a liaison between key client representatives and Adapt IT internal teams and departments.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis, working with solution stream owners, pre-sales and product development to find innovative solutions for complex problems.
- Provides input for product/solution development efforts that best address client needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary Adapt IT resources.
- Developing and implementing client relationship management strategies across the clients Group entities, partners and stakeholders.
- Monitoring account performance metrics and facilitating timely interventions.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Minimum 5 to 10 years strategic sales and key account management experience in a business-to-business environment is essential.
- Minimum 5 years’ Key Strategic Account Management experience in the clients environment.
- An MBA or equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Mobile Network Operator environment/architecture knowledge a prerequisite.
- An intricate understanding of and experience with navigating the Clients political landscape will be a distinct advantage.