Our client, an Umhlanga based company and provider to the mobile network industry, currently seeks a Site Acquisition Project Administrator. Minimum Job Requirements:
- Further tertiary studies advantageous.
- Project administration experience essential.
- Excellent administrative skills essential.
- Manage database of information of all projects.
- Ensure all documentation relating to all projects is available and easily accessible.
- Keep track of project targets and dates, highlight areas of concern.
- Firmly manage sub-contractors to meet deadline requirements as per project milestones.
- Communicate target date deadlines to ensure sub-contractors achieve required timeframes.
- Timeous escalation of sub-contractors who are experiencing deadline concerns.
- Taking minutes of meetings.
- Reporting where required.
- Good planning and organisation sills.
- Strong communication – verbal and written.
- Must be able to be forceful and direct, but in a diplomatic manner.