Our client, an Umhlanga based company and provider to the mobile network industry, is currently looking for an analytical, responsible and professional Financial Accountant, who is driven, hands-on, tenacious and dynamic, to join their team. Minimum Job Requirements:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- B.Com in Accounting/Finance with completed SAICA or SAIPA articles.
- SAIPA candidate.
- Min 1 to 2 years’ experience on SAGE Evolution software.
- Financial reporting.
- Monthly tax and VAT reconciliations and submission.
- Budgets and forecasting.
- Accurate reporting to the Group Financial Manager/CFO.
- Full creditors and debtors functions.
- Review trial balances and prepare monthly management reports.
- Daily processing of bank statements and reconciliations.
- Reconciliation and processing of balance sheet items with supporting documents.
- Prepare income statement schedules and analytics (including project & expense costings).
- Cashflow planning schedules.
- Fixed asset register maintenance and reconciliation.
- Audit preparation and provide information to Auditors.
An ideal opportunity to bring your skills to the table at the same time learning a lot in this constantly evolving industry.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Accurate and analytical reporting skills.
- Proactive with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Time management skills.
- Work with Project team to prioritise business and information needs.
- Ability to work under pressure and within a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to effectively engage with Management.
- Team player.