Land Management Specialist (Run the business Team)
The Land Management Specialist is responsible for executing all regional activities related to negotiating lease renewals exercising lease term options, terminations. Organic tenant growth, strategic positioning, and growth. The Land Management Specialist works closely with the Team Lead to ensure objectives are achieved for the Regions.
- Effective self-leadership as an individual contributor in a high-performance environment.
- Manage renewals of leases.
- Manage the negotiation process of additional property expansion to accommodate new customers
- Managing customer churn–ensuring lease termination in line with TLA termination where applicable
- Managing DC and Solar roll out within portfolio
- Colocation andFibre–ensuring time to market, immediate execution and negotiation
Skills and Requirements:
- Planning and organising
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Project management
- Ability to develop good relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced and unsupervised environment
- Ability to use discretion and work with little supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Proficient in all Oracle
- Advanced Negotiation Skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Diploma/Degree, or extensive related experience
- 5 - 8 years’ experience in Property Management/ Property Leasing Negotiation/ Property Acquisition or related field. Proven negotiation experience. Environmental, Town Planning and Legal experience would be an advantage. Telecommunications industry experience required.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful