We have an opportunity at a Multinational Company for a Key Accounts Manager that has experience within the Telecommunications industry to assist
in developing and executing the account strategy in order to drive new business targets, diversify revenue streams and manage existing revenue streams. This will be on a Hybrid work model.
- Grade 12
- Tertiary qualification
- 8+ years telecommunications experience in Sales / commercial environment interfacing with external customers
- Valid drivers license and own reliable transport
- Willing travel
- Able to negotiate
- Tower experience (advantage)
- BDM experience
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills with the customer.
- The ability to identify customer pain points, problem solve, able to offer solutions.
- Working understanding of Wireless networks.
- Excellent relationship building / management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Self-motivated and resilient.
- Able to influence, persuade and motivate others.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- An active listener with the ability to represent and communicate customer opportunities to key stakeholders.
- A good understanding of the SA telecommunications market including a working understanding of wireless networks, their basic architecture, and the role of site selection and the construction of wireless networks.
- An understanding of the key links between reporting data, forecasting, business development and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong program management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite.
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Results orientated.
- Strong English communications and
- Marketing of company sites
- Program management of the Co-location and BTS processes
- Collaboration with commercial team to package offers which will stimulate revenue growth
- Developing and implementing solutions to customer pain points to improve customer satisfaction
- Monitoring customer strategy by analysing published reports and regular communication with key customer personnel
- Developing relationships with key customer personnel across head office, regions, and disciplines
- Identification of opportunities and upselling of complimentary product sets to increase customer wallet share
- Tracking customer interest for sites within the portfolio and areas of interest for portfolio expansion
- Accurate account and sales reporting
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To apply click on the "Apply" button where you will then be redirected to another site. If you have not heard from us in 3 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.