A vacancy for a “HSE CO-ORDINATOR” exists with one of our clients.
- Relevant health and safety qualifications/certifications
- Thorough understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Legislation of South Africa
- Health and Safety Experience
- First Aid Qualification
Experience & Competency:
- High attention to detail.
- A strong capacity for problem solving and critical thinking.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A careful, accurate and methodical approach.
- The ability to work independently.
- To be committed to Health and Safety Principles and Legislation
Detailed Job Description:
- Inspect and evaluate workplace environments, equipment and practices in order to ensure compliance with safety standards and regulations.
- Conduct Health and Safety incident/accident investigation and report on accidents and incidents as per the Requirements of the business
- Incident plan, make certain that every site that is worked on by the technicians is assessed and that a risk assessment has been completed.
- Attend to all paper work and administration in accordance with Health and Safety procedures and plans.
- Advise and train employees on a regular basis on Health and Safety best practices (toolbox talks, etc.).
- Follow up and ensure that the risk assessments are received in good order.
- Make sure that all employees are aware of the Health and Safety requirements.
- Prevent any accidents from accruing onsite by ensuring that all Health and Safety requirements are met.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in following procedures and up to date paper work relating to the Health and Safety business requirements.
- Ensure each team in the HUB is implementing the correct OHS system and OHS is part of MOS
- Tasks from Management which may not be highlighted in this related to OHS measures
Hours: Monday – Friday 08h00 – 17h00
Salary: R15 000 – R18 000
APPLICATION PROCESS: Online applications will receive preference, ensure you upload a head and shoulder photo, alternatively e-mail CV with qualifications, references and a recent head and shoulders photo to firstname.lastname@example.org, ensure you use "HSE Co-Ordinator" as a reference in the subject field. Please deem your application as unsuccessful if you receive no feedback after 2 weeks.