We are looking for a full time Solutions Architect in Durban or Johannesburg. To qualify for the role the ideal candidate will have proven work experience and exceptional knowledge of the Telecoms / ISP Industry.
Objectives of the Role
- This is a critical role within Architecture and serves as the owner of the Customer solution roadmap, Design, support and commercial build of E2E Customer Solutions.
- Drive the growth and servicing of all Customers product and service requirements.
- Own and ensure that all products that has been designed are delivered and managed within the committed timeframes
Pre-Sales, Sales and Customer interface:
- Attend and participate in internal and external meetings relevant to the pre-sales cycle.
- Responsible for Solution feasibility, qualification and articulation.
- Determination of internal and external technology/technical, pricing and vendor requirements for Solutions.
- Production and provision of high-level architectural design and execution of Solutions for Customer requirements.
- Ensure RFPs, Tenders, Proposals and solution amendments are responded to with adequate quality, within prescribed timescales, with input from Technical, Delivery and Commercial.
- Provide technical and Solutions support and advice for Sales team, and assist in evaluating opportunities, based on technical requirements and alignment with business capabilities.
- Ensure collaboration with Vendors, Customers and partners to understand latest offerings.
- Internal engagements with the Sales team.
- External engagements with Customers.