- To undertake specific tasks on identified projects, under the supervision of the PMO, including but not limited to:
- completing relevant project documentation, e.g. Change controls and other reporting.
- Managing risk and issues and following up on APs as requested.
- Creating and updating Excel spreadsheets as requested
- Coordinating and communicating with all stakeholders and securing audit trails of documents and key decisions.
- Work as part of a team and undertake other duties as requested appropriate to the grade of this post.
Skills/Knowledge that is essential to the post:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel, Powerpoint - MS office must be at a high basic/ intermediate level (no beginners)
- A flexible approach and ability to work effectively with others.
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment