Ensuring that the EBU department delivers effective and efficient Client KPIs by:
- Managing, planning and scheduling of various Subcontractors
- Represent Company in a client facing position (i.e. weekly meeting with Client)
- Site planning and building
Various Reporting functions with strict deadlines
- At least 5 years of experience, of which 3 must include management experience to ensure that the candidate has sufficient knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office / WSP
- Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Ability to think and reason critically
- Time Management with the ability to identify task that must take priority
Resilient towards pressure and project demands
By clicking Apply you confirm that:
- By the Candidate submitting any personal information to the Company, the Candidate unconditionally and voluntarily, consents to the processing of the submitted personal information for the purposes of:
- finding the Candidate employment and in this regard, matching your submitted information with our client’s job specifications;
- conducting appraisal checks, including employment history, criminal record, educational history, qualification and skills checks and credit checks;
- presenting you as a suitable candidate to our Clients.
- The Candidate agrees and consent that the Candidate’s personal information may be processed by, or on behalf of the Company for the purposes set out herein.
- The Candidate agrees that the Candidate will update their personal details with the Company in the event that any personal information may change and/or have to be updated.
- The Candidate hereby agrees and consents that the Company may retain their personal information for a period not exceeding 5 (five) years. Thereafter, the Company may request consent from the Candidate to retain the Candidate’s personal information for an extended period.