To lead a group of customer service agents to ensure end to end customer resolution and drive sales through service. These people leaders will coach/ guide and motivate the team to ensure targets are met. They will monitor performance real time and escalate any system failures to the relevant stakeholders. They will work with cross functional teams to ensure the customer experience centre deliver on the Clients’ Customer promise. Through their interactions with the team they will be responsible to share the values of the organisation
Key Accountabilities and decision ownership
Responsible for ensuring revenue generation within their team.
· Drive revenue increase
· Manage & reduce churn
· Implement Customer retention strategy
· Recommend personalised sales solutions to Customer Resolution Experts to assist with revenue generation
· Provide input into new campaigns for existing customer base
Responsible for managing services for customer
· Implement service improvement plans based on customer's concerns
· Drive and implement account planning
· Create and manage relationship with customer and client’s stakeholders.
· Negotiate at the appropriate level within in order to ensure customer’s requirements are met and fulfilled.
· Identify process/procedure improvement opportunities and work with operational leads to implement change
· Share best practice, ideas and lessons learnt to further drive consistencies across the Operations
· Utilize all available software systems and applications to identify areas for focus.
· Accountable to ensure service improvement plans for customers implemented
· Accountable for account planning and monitoring of service reviews with customers
· Provide support in developing proposals for service elements and complex service bids/and or
· Provide support to ensure SLA's and customer expectations are met
· Proactively provide insights into customer journey automation opportunities
· Conduct weekly calibration sessions
· Provide feedback and coaching to Agents in order to identify training needs
· Managing and administration of team schedules
· Evaluating employee performance and productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching
· Coaching the team for career advancement opportunities
· Coach and train team on new products
· Initiate disciplinary action
· Report on performance against targets
· Provide analysis and presentation on team performance
· Report on elements impacting performance
Candidates must be willing to work in a hybrid environment in a 24/7 operation
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link