Union Cooling CC
Friday, 11 June 2021
Trade/Artisans/Technical - Refrigeration/Air-con
• Trade Tested Red Seal or Equivalent Diploma.
• Commercial Refrigeration Categories.
• 5 Years’ experience in a similar position.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Proven track record Commercial Refrigeration industry.
• Criminal free record or test.
• Willing to work Standby when required.
Duties and Work responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
• Attending to breakdowns,
• Servicing of plants (as per OEM specs and developed checklists,
Installation of compressors and motors
• Commissioning of Systems and units
• Wiring of all refrigeration equipment
• Main boards
• Compressors panels
• Controls Carel, Dixell, Danfoss etc.
• Install, inspect, maintain, and repair refrigeration equipment.
• Install and troubleshoot specialized refrigeration equipment and
• Test lines, components and connections using electrical,
mechanical, and pneumatic test equipment.
• Soldering and brazing for installation and repair or refrigerant
• Charging and leak checks refrigeration systems.
• Perform pre-start up checks and equipment and adjusts, as
• Lay-out and install reference points for determining equipment
• Requisition's material and supplies from stock store/store man.
• Read PI diagrams, sketches, and schematics.
• Install wiring correctly, including RS485 and other communication
• Commission of refrigeration systems.
• Conduct in-depth failure analysis of refrigeration systems and
recommend suitable solutions.
• Responsible for the customer satisfaction of allocated customer
• Maintain and safeguard tools and equipment (personal and
• Participate in training or continuing education activities to stay
abreast of industry advances.
• Train Assistants in proper operational procedures and functions
and explain company policies.
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS:
• No recalls for the same/similar problems.
• Customer Satisfaction/Quality of workmanship
• Paperwork (Job Cards, RCA forms, Post Breakdown forms, etc.)
completed correctly and timelessly.
• Assist with the professional development of Trainee Service
Technicians and Assistants
Please send your update CV with supporting Documents to: email@example.com