Fusion Boutique Hotel
Tuesday, 13 April 2021
Trade/Artisans/Technical - Plumber
Qualified plumber needed to join a Maintenance team for a Hotel in Limpopo. The successful candidate would be responsible for all the plumbing related duties, as well as the planning and performance of preventative maintenance and emergency repairs on plumbing systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Maintains and repairs general plumbing components to include toilets, urinals, faucets, hose bibs, and drains.
2. Installs, repairs, or replaces domestic hot and cold-water lines, including geysers
3. Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
4. Interprets and applies mechanical and structural blueprints to plan plumbing repairs and modifications.
5. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties in the maintenance department as assigned.
Minimum of 3 years of plumbing experience
PIRB registered plumbing and education required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Plumbing installation, maintenance, and repair skills.
• Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
• Ability to lead others in troubleshooting and emergency repairs.
• Ability to develop and implement planned maintenance programs.