Robstar Security Installations
Monday, 06 September 2021
Trade/Artisans/Technical - Other Technical
An establish Security installation company in Pretoria requires the service of an Alarm Technician:
The candidate must have extensive knowledge in the fault finding, repair, maintain, service and installation of the following Alarm Systems:
* Texecom and other alarm system;
The candidate must be able to:
- Plan cable runs and the installation thereof;
- A team leader who will be in charge of all aspects of the job i.e., spec and quote on new and existing systems, install / repair, programming and handover alarm systems, managing your team;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must assist and solve problems that arise unexpectedly on sites.
- Must be a team player, but able to work independently;
- Candidate will be heavily relied upon and must be able to make quick, accurate and precise decisions.
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt is essential;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to self-motivate!
- Must be presentable, neat and clean.
- Proficient in Afrikaans and English.
Drivers License a MUST
Experience in installations/ repairs / maintenance of electric fence, CCTV (IP and Analog), intercoms, gate motors, access control, etc will be an advantage.
Position available immediately.
Provide contactable references and last salary slip.
No telephone calls