Leading production company in PE/Gqeberha requires a candidate with Matric / N3 and strong plastic blow moulding experience.
- Setting machines according to the best practices
- Assisting in achieving a production efficiency of 85%
- Conducting mould and material trials as required
- Assisting in ensuring that raw material wastage levels are maintained below 1.4% of material used
- Reporting and assisting with machine and mould maintenance requirements
- Ensuring that machinery and moulds are effectively maintained, serviced and stored
- Practicing a high standard of housekeeping and safety
- Ensuring top quality products are produced
- Troubleshooting and fault finding
- Matric / N3
- Extensive plastic blow moulding experience as a Setter / Technician
- Must be able to work shifts
Call Scott on 0117041302
RON McKESSAR CONSULTANCY
We are specialist recruiters in the following industries : 1.) high speed packaging (FMCG), 2.) plastics packaging and 3.) industrial pumps and valves. In these fields we are recruiting for recognised local and international market leaders. Positions we cover include qualified artisans, production / maintenance team leaders, engineers and sales personnel.