• Manage the full Recruitment and Selection process
• Create a suite of document templates eg employment contracts, variation to contract
letters, resignation letters, etc. Ensure these are accessible to the HR representatives and
ensure they are kept up to date and in line with contractual and statutory requirements.
• Produce employment contracts and variation to contracts in line with authorised
• Work closely with the Payroll Department to ensure workforce information is kept up to
date, and any problems identified and addressed. Issue accurate payroll instructions, to
meet payroll deadlines.
• Work with the Head of HR to guide and advise management and employees, through all
aspects of the employee life cycle to include absence management, investigations,
discipline, grievance, capability, in accordance with the consistent application of college
policies and procedures and compliance with employment law and best practice.
• Manage the implementation and monitoring of HR processes including recruitment and
selection, employment contracts and variations, starters and leavers, employment checks,
induction, mandatory/other training, probationary period review, performance and
development review, maternity/ parental leave, and, providing appropriate support and
coaching to all management to ensure full compliance with policies and procedures.
• Assist managers in the management of poor performance, advising on solutions and
assisting with their implementation.
• Work with management to ensure all employee information are up to date.
• Contribute to the development of HR policies, as requested.
• Management and provision of HR data including data input, as necessary.
• Assist in the management and implementation of Employment Equity in line with
• Organized and efficient in daily tasks
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Goal-oriented, organized team player
• Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link