ELECTRICIAN FOOD INDUSTRY
Tuesday, 06 April 2021
Trade/Artisans/Technical - Electrician
My client is a large FMCG Food Packaging company currently looking for Trade Tested electrician ideally with ammonia experience. You will be responsible for electrical Faultfinding and repair of all plant equipment.
Throughput rate, maximise up time (minimize breakdowns).
• Maintaining of best maintenance practices for both the engineering and operational
running of the lines and including the training and transfer of skills to fellow electricians,
artisans and operators.
• Active execution and support of continuous improvement projects to support plant drive
to improve quality, yield and throughput whilst minimizing cost.
• Execution of and contribution to the Plant Safety system.
• Execution of and adherence to all food safety requirements (HACCP/GMP)
• Inspection and repairs as and when required on ammonia plant, boilers, and electrical
o Faultfinding Tripax processing equipment ie. peelers, blanchers, pocket elevators and fryers
o Metal detection and defect rejection
o Box sealers
o Conveying equipment, vibratory feeding and tipping equipment
o PLC control systems (Allen Bradley)
CV : firstname.lastname@example.org Trade Test