Friday, 11 June 2021
Trade/Artisans/Technical - Draughtsman
The company at its core is a Reliability Solutions Engineering Company, its foundations cast with passion, weathered by knowledge and cured through experience. We thrive on challenges, radiate integrity and build by continuously improving competence.
• Relevant technical draughting qualification (specifically
• Efficient computer literacy in Microsoft packages.
• Mechanical workshop experience is advantageous.
• 3+ years’ experience in mechanical draughting and configuration
• Produce outline designs and conceptual drawings as required
• Evaluate theoretical designs.
• Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics,
• Provide an effective and reliable draughting service.
• Design systems and components that meet needs and
• Manage & prioritise several activities simultaneously to ensure
drawings do not become the bottle neck.
• Gather required engineering information.
• Perform tasks in compliance with the Company’s Systems,
Standards and Procedures.
• Promote the company image and team cohesion through effective
communication & liaison.
• Understanding that additional responsibilities outside the above-
mentioned scope may be assigned. This will be based on
• Function independently, driven and can handle high-pressure and
• Proficient in 3D CAD modelling and drafting using AutoCad
• Self-motivated and highly organized.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
• Good mechanical aptitude and knowledge.
Please send your updated CV with supporting Documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 30 June 2021
CONTACT PERSON: Candidates who have not been contacted within six weeks of the closing date can assume that their application has been unsuccessful.