Thursday, 18 February 2021
Trade/Artisans/Technical - Boilermaker/Welder
R450 000,00 - R500 000,00 (PER YEAR)
Approx Monthly Salary: R37 500,00 - R41 666,00
• 8 to 10 years’ experience working as a boilermaker in a Chemical or similar manufacturing environment.
• Practical experience in OHSACT (PER) and SANS 347 environment will be advantageous
• Supervisory Training and Qualification will be an advantage
• Experience in a welding environment will be advantageous
• Must be able to read, understand and generate piping isometrics
• Minimum 5 years people management experience in a Chemical or similar manufacturing environment
• Matric/ Grade 12 (Essential)
• Boiler making and/or welding red seal qualification (Essential)
• Must have a valid driver’s license and own transport
• Standby will be a requirement
• Computer literacy on MS Office and SAP PM
• Sound knowledge of SANS 347, SANS 3834.
• Sound knowledge of safety and legal requirements relating to among others the OHSAct
• SHERQ Training course (risk assessments)
• Safety Work Permit training
• Job card training
• Problem solving and decision making
• Root Cause Investigation/Analyses training
• SHERQ understanding
• Able to communicate fluently in English (read, write and speak)
• Piping and pressure vessel data book compilation
• Must be able to obtain a satisfactory medical report from the
R500K basic salary per annum negotiable depending on experience.
All applicants are thanked in advance for showing interest however correspondences will only be entered into with the shortlisted candidates.