Our Luxury Travel Client is seeking a professional, detail orientated Cruise Manager within the BID team. The ideal candidate must have experience doing Quotes on Excel and have worked within Tourism/Cruise and managed a team.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Inbound Tour Operating Experience in Quotes and Proposals for a minimum of 5 years
- Tourism Qualification advantageous
- Previous Groups, Incentives or Cruise experience is an advantage
- Previous supervisory / management experience is an advantage
- Experience in TS/Tourplan or similar system is an advantage
- Computer Literacy – Word/Excel/PowerPoint/ Email
MAIN AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Prepare Quotes and proposals in line with our agreed processes and procedures.
- Communicate all tours and services quoted upon, within the Cruise Company RFP, with the Systems team to ensure rate collection for package building.
- Booking ground handling services as per request from the Agents.
- Hand over files to Operations within the specified time period.
- Maintain and build strong relationships with Cruise Agents and other clients and suppliers.
- Effective management of the Cruise Quotes and Proposals Team.
- Quoting and costing of flight itineraries for all requests that originate from the Cape Town office.
- Ensuring all Cape Town requests are received, and sent out timeously.