Guest House and Venue Assistant
Thursday, 22 July 2021
Tourism/Hospitality - Tourism/Hospitality Management
R9 500,00 (PER MONTH)
We are looking for a energetic person to join our team.
Must reside close by.
Have own transportation and valid drivers license.
Duties include but not limited to:
• Follow up on enquiries
• Book appointments with prospective clients
• Follow up on quotes sent out
• Meet client when required and go through planning process up to the day including final meeting with the couple
• Invoices, transaction log, petty cash
• All aspects of planning
• Ensuring function sheets are created for all events
• Meeting with clients to gain knowledge on their requirements for their event
• Corresponding with client about all the questions
• Assisting clients with special menus and dietary requirements
• Client liaison and dealing with client concerns and complaints
• Checking setups
• Hands on assistance during events
• On the day execution
• Assisting in preparation of foods
• Prepare breakfast
• Check-in/out of guests
• Handling of Reservations
• Answering e-mails/telephone and walk in’s
• Managing staff
• Supervising Housekeeping
Weekend work is compulsory, and off days will be given off during the week.
The work will require long hours during functions.
Experience in hospitality and event coordination is compulsory.
If interested please forward your CV and a photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.