- Culinary School Qualification
- Must have valid drivers license and own reliable transport
- Minimum 3 years experience in managing the daily preparation of food items for the staff and the company and/or a specific area in a kitchen, cooking meals and plating food orders in an efficient, healthy and attractive manner
- Prepare and present food using correct plate presentation techniques.
- Coordinate and complete menu items with server.
- Prepare work checklist and organize workstations for each shift.
- Check and maintain coolers and storage areas for cleanliness, quantity, and quality of food.
- Requisition of food in line with required approval and / or policy.
- Take proper care of ovens, boilers, fryers, griddles, utensils, and other equipment.
- Help train or offer direction to apprentice or intern chefs.
- Clean responsible areas and ensure Health and Safety standards of the company or other regulatory bodies (whichever is more limiting) are always adhered to.
- Assist with ad hoc tasks and duties as and when required.
- Assist with menu planning, preparation, and execution
- Ability to do menu costings accurately
- Manage inbox enquiries and daily kitchen preparation sheets
- Research food trends and techniques that can be applied
- Support head chef in thought, word, and deed.
- Ensure stocktakes are done monthly
Clearwater Office Park, Block E, Cnr Atlas & Park Roads, Parkhaven Ext 3
Objective Personnel is a professional recruitment partner and placement agency that has been making it’s mark on the industry for over 40 years. The company boasts a highly stream-lined service that offers its clients the freedom to focus on running their businesses while Objective Personnel deals with recruitment.
Objective Personnel is well suited to filling any vacancy, from entry level to the CEO, and everything in between. If your business has employment opportunities that need filling, Objective Personnel will help you fill them with competent and qualified screened candidates.
Situated near Johannesburg, Objective Personnel focuses on the whole of South Africa.