Resort Duty Manager
Friday, 23 April 2021
Tourism/Hospitality - Tourism/Hospitality Management
• Assisting heads of departments in overseeing all departments in the Resort with focus on Housekeeping, Front office and Food and Beverage
• Providing a visible management presence while on duty.
• Ensuring each department that you oversee is prepared and staffed for each shift.
• Training of staff
• Ensuring that the standards of the resort are maintained.
• Ensuring all Policies and Procedures are adhered to.
• Stock control where necessary in various departments
• Overlooking day-to-day operation of the whole facility
• Communicating with customers (handling complaints, collecting ideas on improving the operation, providing information, selling facilities, checking premises, reporting any damages and breakdowns and checking if repairs have been completed)
• Communicating with employees
• Assisting other heads of departments with their work
• Reporting to the General Manager and Deputy General Manager
Please send a mail to email@example.com to receive application details.