Shape the way our customers drive and increase their business success by introducing innovative solutions that are impactful. This integral team member will be a leader for our Solutions Engineering team and provide coaching and mentorship of Solution Engineers around demo delivery, proof of concepts, technical feasibility of the proposed solution, and subject matter expertise for our product suite.
Primary Responsibilities for the Role
- Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Drive the product strategic growth of F&B solutions.
- Design, Develop and implement new solutions that meet customer requirements.
- In partnership with sales, we collaborate with our customers to inspire them with an innovative solution roadmap to drive outstanding ROI in their businesses.
- Support the performance management process with the Solutions Engineering team including activities such as goal planning, professional development, and annual reviews. Responsible for team motivation, retention, and career planning.
- Work closely with sales management peers around deal strategy, progression, prioritization, and resourcing.
- Must be able to provide updates of progress and challenges to the Executive committee.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, and tools
- Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through discovery, presentations and demonstrations; provision of support throughout the entire sales cycle right through to customer go-live.
- Build and maintain a deep knowledge set of solutions offerings against major competitors, working directly with executive team and conducting market research to keep current.
- Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions.
- Attend any relevant meetings on customer premise or at a Micros location as and when required.
- Attend any relevant training course which is set to improve knowledge on the company’s or associated applications
Produce high quality documentation of a technical nature
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
Education & Qualification
- A thorough understanding of Micros products including, but not limited to, RES, e7 and Simphony.
- Discovery skills to liaise with customers to understand their business challenges, configure & run complex evaluation labs and drive them to a technical win
- Excellent persuasive presentation skills in order to present technical solutions to prospects and existing customers.
- Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying our technology/application to customers businesses.
- Candidates must be disciplined and well organised.
- Pragmatic, hands on individual.
- Excellent troubleshooting/diagnostic skills
- Flexible / adaptable approach to customer needs
- The ability to embrace issues / problems encountered, and communicate to the relevant internal teams / customer, working towards a satisfactory resolution.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task, the ability to prioritise ensuring that all tasks are completed to the relevant business processes
- Engaging and articulate speaker
- Matric / Grade 12 / Equivalent
- At least 10 years’ experience in one of:
- QSR Implementations
- TSR Implementations
- Experience in technology development and/or integration in F&B.
- Strong technical and business acumen, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Wide knowledge of the IT market and trends.
- Driver’s license
Contact Person: Mandy Barret
Vacancy Status: Open