Internal Leadership Development
We strive to connect people through incredible travel experiences. Do you know someone that shares this vision?
They’re in luck. For 2021 and 2022, we’re offering:
- Internship Program
- it will comprise of
- 1 year guided internship in one of the following disciplines
- Human Resource Management
- Business administration
- Financial Management
- Hospitality Management
- Environmental Management
We see you future leaders! Don’t miss this incredible opportunity and make your Brighter Dreams for tomorrow become a reality. Dream your future today.
For more information and to apply, visit our website here.
Terms and conditions
- All applications are only permitted for South African Citizens;
- Learnerships are only available for individuals aged 18 to 27;
- Bursaries are only available to individuals that have passed grade 12 or an equivalent qualification with the required university acceptance or admission;
- Learnerships require;
DHR retains its right to amend or change the terms as required;
DHR will apply selection criteria based on grade 12, or in the case of current grade 12 enrolments, a grade 11 or preliminary grade 12 result will suffice;
Internal application of an employee will take into account performance and service history;
Although DHR is seen as an equal opportunity employer, preference will be given to applications from individuals that are deemed as previously disadvantaged – although all applications will be reviewed;
Staff and staff children
- A passed Grade 12 certificate
- English literacy
- Computer literacy
- All staff that have employment of 12 months or longer are eligible to apply or to apply on behalf of their children;
- All applications are only permitted for staff and their legally defined children;
- Any guests that have stayed with us as hotel guests or rental guests during the past 24 months are eligible;
- All paid up ownership members are also eligible;
- All paid up members of the Dream Vacation Club and Zimbali Vacation Club are also eligible;
- Any community member application needs to be accompanied by a recommendation from a resort in your area;
- Disability Internship will be made available to any applicant that has a recognised and diagnosed disability by a medical health care professional, as defined by the HCPSA.