Responsible for the capture of orders, creating delivery notes, following up on outstanding delivery notes from projects and creating credit notes.
To manage the administration involved prior, during and after each micros project.
Responsible for sorting and filing all project documentation (sign off’s, timesheets, Delivery Notes…. etc.)
Keeping and managing all Customer’s project related files.
To ensure high quality work and customer service.
To uphold adapt it micros values and procedures.
To maintain customer success in all project administration.
Primary Responsibilities for the Role
- Create jobs on Service Manager and produce delivery notes.
- Process credit notes and price adjustments after authorization from directors.
- Check and control all credit notes and keep them in sequenced numbers.
- Inform Project Managers of all credit notes that need to be signed and re-raised.
- If the customer AR number does not exist, follow up with the Account Manager to create and promote from CRM.
- Notify Account Manager of incomplete or wrong AR customer information
- Provide sales / customers with copies of invoices upon invoicing (only on request)
- Invoice courier charges – get UTI info and courier control sheet for backup
- File in sequential order and upload to Digital Cabinet
- Solve queries regarding invoicing
- Weekly – update / correct the job codes and Account Managers on VM jobs
- Prepare pro forma invoices on request
- Update the open job status report
- Liaises with the account department to assist with the accurate invoicing of software, labor, travel and other charges.
- Arrange weekly project meetings with the sales department to discuss upcoming installations/projects.
- Maintain client folders.
- Maintain all client license & support agreements and ensure that signed copies are filed.
- To account for all dockets and documentation issued by Micros.
- File all Sign off, DN and project documentation on Digital Cabinet
- Ensure that Project completed signoff documentation is returned by Installations team.
- Ensure that Technicians hand back completed Timesheets for each site.
- Follow-up with Technicians on all outstanding documents, databases, Server swop Forms, DN and Timesheets
- Reconcile installers’ time sheets with the original order and invoice.
- Make a new suspension file for each Customer
- Make accommodation bookings as and when requested by PMs and send the invoice to Accounts for EFT payment
- Schedule Staging Technician
- Prepare Monthly Invoicing Report Meet with the Project Manager before commencement of an installation to be briefed on any special requirements and to collect all required documentation (airline tickets, visas, pre-installation packs, sign-off documents, licensing & support agreements, etc…).
- Provide feedback to the sales department regarding the project.
- Ensure the client and the install team have signed off the project.
- Communicate with the Network Cabling company regards installation dates and ensure completed on time.
- Prepare all travel arrangements (airport transfers, flights, visas, foreign currency, etc.) for the installation team.
- Assist with any ad-hoc tasks assigned by line manager
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Matric / Grade 12 / Equivalent
- MS Word and Excel understanding
- Finance or Administration Qualification/ Equivalent
- Work Experience in Invoicing/Project administration (Advantageous)
- Experience in compiling credit notes (advantageous)
- Qualification in Project Management (Advantageous)
Desired Skills and Qualities
Personal Attributes and Qualities
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Panning & Administration Skills.
- Meticulous, with high attention to detail.
- Great inter-personal skills.
- Team player.
- Demonstrate ability to take initiative and carry our assigned tasks to completion.
- Time Management and demonstrate good organisational skills.
- Committed, motivated and able to achieve tasks in line with deadlines.
- Able to prioritise importance tasks and adhere to deadlines.