Our client in the Hospitality sector is currently seeking to employ a General Manager in one of the new restaurant in Cape Town.
- 3-5 years in a similar role.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Experience in dealing with high volume, in a similar environment would be preferable.
- Strong Leadership ability.
- Ability to delegate and manage down effectively.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High attention to detail and process driven;
- Ability to interpret statistical information.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of management, external customers and third-party service providers.
- Self-motivated and deadline oriented.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Discretion and integrity.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Stress tolerance.
- This person will be for employment in a position of trust and honesty and entails the handling of cash or finances.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure daily store operational requirements are met.
- Ensure smooth running of front of house and back of house.
- Supervision of staff.
- Ensure store hygiene, maintenance, health and safety requirements are met.
- Beverage cost, food costs and stock control are within specified range.
- Be on duty for busy shifts, weekends and all functions.
- Ensure effective communication between staff as well as management.
- Ensure reports are issued timeously.
If you are not contacted within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.