The individual will be responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive personalisation strategy that will transform our brand by building and continually optimising a guest facing loyalty program and guest retargeting (CRM). The individual will be responsible for the development of the strategic roadmap for the guest loyalty program to drive profitable, incremental guest behaviour. As well as develop a next gen CRM strategy, capabilities, and processes to deliver personalised, customer-centric marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels and touchpoints.
Duties and Responsibilities
Development and Deployment of the strategy and loyalty program to drive guest sign-up and engagement.
· Manage the design and execution of the loyalty program whilst looking for opportunities to strategically develop and grow the user base.
· Keep up to date with the latest best practices to continuously improve the program and ensure that it is engaging to users.
· Lead all Loyalty UX/UI strategies, A/B testing’s, soft and official launches
Ensure program profitability.
· Manage, forecast, and control Loyalty profitability.
· Manage strategic customer projects to deliver them in time and within budget.
Work and define a cross-functional plan to deliver features (Ops, Tech, CRM, restaurant) for the loyalty program.
· Implementation and delivery of loyalty program and other customer-related technology in restaurants
· Working closely with district and area managers and the broader business to meet the required KPIs and objectives.
Development and implementation of a “best in class” CRM strategy
· For both loyalty and non-loyalty, to personalise tactics across channels, maximising business, program and campaign impact.
· Deep dive into the customer database to glean insights that can be applied to drive the business.
· Develop customer strategies in order to improve customer data capture and optimise RFM and Customer Lifetime Value.
· Define personas and segments to create a targeting matrix to personalise guest retargeting.
· Define channel strategy for email, in-app, push, SMS and other channels.
CRM Data Compliance
· Ensure that data governance standard is upheld.
· Ensure that data is captured consistently and appropriately across different touchpoints and channels and in Compliance with POPIA regulations.
CRM and Loyalty Reporting
· Extract, analyse and interpret data from different sources to enable data visualisation and translate findings into simple actionable insights.
Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing or Bachelor of Business Sciences
Must Have atleast 6 - 12 Months solid Braze CRM experience
Minimum Working Experience
3-5 years working experience, with a minimum of 2 years in a CRM related position.
Marketing, Retail and/or eCommerce marketing experience essential.
Technical Competencies/Knowledge (what must I know)
Expert user of MS Office – Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
HTML/CSS skills advantageous
Thorough Knowledge and experience using the Braze CRM and marketing automation software
Skills and Abilities (what must I be able to do / display)
Strong communication skills
Proactive, self-managing with organisational skills
Time and task management and the ability to prioritise tasks.
Strong Analytical skills
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link