· Planning, organising and monitoring the day-to-day operations of the canteen.
· Daily record-keeping and preparation and cooking of food.
· Ensure all employees sign in and out.
· Ordering, purchasing and checking all supplies against invoices, then passing them on to the appropriate financial delegate.
· Using food preparation and cooking skills to minimise waste of fresh produce.
· Implementing procedures and processes regarding food safety to ensure that correct food handling and hygiene practices are in line with Standard procedures
· Ensuring that food product prices are monitored and value for money is considered.
· Regular stock takes and stock recons
· Counting, recording and reconciling of daily cash ups
· Management of canteen staff
· Budgeting and Sales Forecasting
· Implementation and management of Incentives
· Promotion and advertising of daily menu
· Understanding of work health and safety and ability to meet legislative requirements
· Ability to supervise a small team and to show appropriate initiative
· Accurate working ability with high attention to detail is essential
· At least 2 years of Customer service experience
· Skills in all aspects of operating a food business
· Must be able to multitask and perform under pressure
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link