Company in Midrand South Africa, requires a Key Accounts Manager to develop new business promoting specialised fragrances into the Food and Beverage manufacturing industries.
Minimum requirements for the role:
Previous key account management sales experience having sold fragrances or flavours in the food and beverage manufacturing industries is essential
The successful candidate must have the ability to work independently in a team environment and handle multiple projects.
Must have good communication and problem-solving skills and have the ability to interact in cross-functional environments such as technical development, sales and buyers.
A tertiary qualification is preferred.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Develop and expand the Company’s presence in the territory, concentrating on sales development for the Company’s products, achieving or exceeding agreed sales and margin targets.
- Manage Key Accounts achieving customer expectations.
- Establish strategies and execute on the organisational development of the Company’s brand in the territory for long-term profitable markets.
- Drive and promote new technologies and concepts with agreed target Customers and Accounts.
- Identify and monitor products, services and new concept needs to meet Customer requirements.
- Drive and implement new product development projects into the beverage and food manufacturing industries.
- Present business performance, customer activity, new product sales and market trends to senior management.
- Build strategic relationships with Key Customers.
- Develop and deliver on sales plans and profitable and sustainable growth through both core business and new opportunities.
- Assist with the project management of new products from concept to launch cross-functionally.
- Identify opportunities to drive innovation and grow customer volume and value.
- Salary package, including benefits, is highly negotiable depending on experience gained