Our Client a Deluxe Hotel / Resort in West Africa is recruiting for a fit well-qualified Assistant Maintenance Engineer manager ( Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing and General hotel maintenance work) . It would be preferable that the candidate has a very strong hospitality background having worked in 5* Hotels, Lodges and Resort operations during their career. (Must be fluent in languages English and French)
- Competitive Salary - Negotiable based on experience and current earnings
- Live in
- Full Expat Benifits
Applications to : Preferably apply online to this advert or send detailed CV to The Consultant ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must include the following:
- Detailed and updated CV
- Head and Shoulders Photo
- contact details
- Copies of qualifications and certificates
- Copy of most recent or last payslip
REQUIREMENTS EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be able to communicate at all levels : Fluent in English and French - essential
- Formal Technical qualification with trade test at a reputable institution - Electrical / HVAC preferable
- Multi skilled in all aspects of maintenance : Electrical, basic mechanical (engines), plumbing, woodwork, painting, facilities general and large infrastructure Resort (roads, building etc)
- Maintenance and repair experience in the HVAC and refrigeration
- At least five (10) years of skilled maintenance experience which must have included 5 years of supervisory experience
- Able to manage a team on various projects, and be able to multi task : MUST be hands on!
- Fair administrative ability
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Ability to manage a Health and Safety programme
- Self-starter, eye for detail, and an understanding of Hospitality / Lodge environment in respect of guest satisfaction
- Focused on room standards
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing.
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
- Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights,up to 25Kg
- Requires activities involving being around moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust, fumes and gases.