Recruiting an experienced Technical Sales Rep / Product Specialist for Gauteng
Primary focus on increasing the sales of Cleaning and hygiene products for the food industries.
Market: Abattoirs and food processing plants including sauce plants, dairy processing and ice cream plants, canning factories, bakeries, drinks factories and sweet manufacturers.
- Be highly conversant and professional in all technical and conceptual aspects of all products.
- Analyse customer needs, recommend suitable products, provide advice, and effectively answer questions / address customer concerns
- Discuss products and explain technical concepts and product uses effectively
- Write customer reports and proposals related to technical product solutions
- Build long-term relationships with customer base to establish loyalty
- Identify new opportunities and grow customer base
- Track sales and share monthly sales report with the management team
- Research current market trends and identify new product developments and feedback to the management team
Experience and Qualifications:
- Education: Grade12 plus relevant degree or diploma (BCom / BSc preferable)
- Experience: Minimum of 4 years' experience within a Technical Sales environment
- Must be prepared to travel > 4 000 km's and spend 4 nights away each month
- Excellent sales track record
- Great negotiation skills
- Excellent client relationship builder
- Bubbly personality
- Target driven