Position: Site Engineer
Qualified Electrical Engineer with Mechanical background or
- Minimum experience of 7 years as an Electrical Engineering with a mechanical background or exposure.
- Minimum experience of 7 years in a Managerial position.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in the food industry.
- Good understanding and has been directly involved with Automation Projects.
- Must have formal FSSC22000 training completed.
- To ensure that systems and procedures are put in place to guarantee a hygienic and food safe production environment.
- Ensure the business is compliant with the latest regulations and standards are complied with for Health and Safety, Statutory Inspection and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Monitor and review plant availability to production, achieved through plant maintenance, breakdown support and spare stock availability.
- To lead and train a team of dedicated workshop employees to meet these objectives.
- Responsible to: Group Production Manager
- In communication with: Production, Technical Department, Warehouse, Dispatch, Administration
- Excellent Communication Skills – for confident and professional liaison with internal and external customers and subordinates.
- Influencing and negotiation skills with all areas of the business, suppliers and customers as required in areas of non-conformance and to bring about change and right first time. The ability to coach others.
- Determination to see a task through to the end and challenge barriers.
- Self-motivate and responsible for time management to ensure all duties are completed.
- A user’s knowledge of standard software systems.
- Understanding of hygienic design.
- Displays self-control and ability to work under pressure and make confident decisions.
- Strong organisational skills.