Wine Estate, Durbanville
Tuesday, 04 May 2021
Tourism/Hospitality - Food & Beverage
KITCHEN ASSISTANT – WINE ESTATE
DURBANVILLE, WESTERN CAPE
• Candidate must be willing to work shifts and weekends.
• Proven work experience in a bakery, kitchen or catering environment (minimum of 1-2 years).
• Excellent organization skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Own transport to and from the workplace.
• Preparation and support in the kitchen and bakery
• Cleaning of dishes, utensils and equipment in the kitchen
• Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting of food items
• Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations
• Ensuring food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
• Assist with product packaging and packing of shelves
• Any other general duties as requested by Management.
Email CV and certification to: email@example.com using reference: KA_FSTALL_03052021.
Closing date for submissions: 15/5/2021