Wine Estate, Durbanville
Thursday, 07 January 2021
Tourism/Hospitality - Food & Beverage
KITCHEN ASSISTANT – WINE ESTATE
DURBANVILLE, WESTERN CAPE
• Full time position, Candidate must be willing to work shifts and weekends.
• Proven work experience in a bakery, kitchen or catering environment (minimum of 1-2 years).
• Excellent organization skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Own transport to and from the workplace.
• Willing to relocate if not living in the Durbanville area.
• Preparation and support in the kitchen / bakery.
• Cleaning of dishes, utensils and equipment in the kitchen.
• Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting of food items.
• Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
• Ensuring food preparation areas are clean and hygienic.
• Assist with product packaging and packing of shelves.
• Any other general duties as requested by Management.
Email CV and certification to: email@example.com using reference: KA_FSTALL_3112021.
Closing date for submissions: 31/1/2021