CELLAR & VINEYARD ASSISTANT - Durbanville, Western Cape
Wine Estate, Durbanville
Monday, 24 May 2021
Tourism/Hospitality - Food & Beverage
CELLAR & VINEYARD ASSISTANT – WINE ESTATE
DURBANVILLE, WESTERN CAPE
• Full time Position
• Applicant must be willing to work weekends when operationally required
• Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in a cellar, vineyard, production or similar environment
• Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
• Bilingual in English and Afrikaans with good communication skills
• Have own reliable transport to and from the workplace
• Valid driver’s license (Code 10) and experience operating a forklift will be of advantage
• Physically fit.
• Provide support and assistance with the day-to-day operational activities in the cellar and vineyard department.
• General cellar equipment sanitation and housekeeping.
• Assistance with stock control and management systems
• Transportation (deliveries and collections) of goods
• Ability & willingness to do diverse tasks
• Any other general duties as requested by Management
Email CV and certification to: email@example.com using reference: CVAS_24052021
Closing date for submissions: 07/06/2021