Our client has an opportunity available for a Workshop Project Manager based in Johannesburg.
- Matric with Mathematics.
- A Project Management qualification would be advantageous.
- A Relevant Technical qualification in the service industry would be advantageous.
- Administration, Customer service, Sales and Technical Aptitude experience.
- 5 to 10 years of production experience. Food production would be beneficial.
- 5 to 10 years customer facing experience.
- Lead the delivery of projects and interventions.
- Manage customer escalations and effectively resolve concerns.
- Customer service excellence by supporting customers during plant breakdowns.
- Manage technical job card processes.
- Attend customer meetings supplied to internal and external stakeholders.
- The planning, scheduling and organizing of the technical resources in the most efficient way.