Monday, 19 April 2021
Tourism/Hospitality - Food & Beverage
R5 500,00 - R7 000,00 (PER MONTH)
3 Years experience required in hospitality stock controlling, must be able to work on HTI point of sales system, Below are the basic duties that will be expected:
• Checking received stock & capturing invoices on a daily basis
• Correct transfers of stocks between different outlets
• Capturing the daily stock take into the system and checking on variances
• Issuing out stock and ensuring that company protocol is adhered to
• Supervise daily bar stock take to ensure that it is done correctly
• Calculating the weekly requirements with the assistance of the executive chef and F&B manager and preparing the orders
• Placing orders with suppliers
• Ensure that orders received adhere to quality checks set out
• Ensure weekly and monthly stock takes are done and checking any variances
• Work hand in hand with the executive chef, F&B manager and accounts team to ensure that all procedures are adhered to.
• Stock takes to be done and handed in to the accounts department on the 10th, 20th and last day of every month.
• Shift work on Saturdays and Sunday, as required by the F&B manager.