Company Secretary / Assistant
Tuesday, 07 September 2021
Tourism/Hospitality - Food & Beverage
The candidate will be required to assist the Owner on day to day work including communication with clients and suppliers and keeping data and records.
Greet persons entering the office, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct to destination. Open, read, and prepare answers to routine email and letters.
• Handling all secretarial work for Owner and Senior Management.
• Promptly replying to all correspondence without constant supervision.
• Coordination with all Management for various meetings.
• Coordination/follow-ups on daily complaints etc.
• Responsible for taking minutes of the meeting.
• Responsible to collate information and provide to the Owner and Senior Management as and when requested.
The candidate should have good knowledge of English and Afrikaans language (spoken as well as written), and well versed with Secretarial work and responsibilities. Candidate should be well organised, discrete, trustworthy and able to handle business information with confidence.
Proficiency in computer programs like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, BI (Business Intelligence Tools) etc.
Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role