ABOUT THE POSITION
You're entrepreneurial, ambitious, and want to help run a company. You have at least 5 years of relevant online marketing experience. You're creative and self-reliant enough to achieve ambitious targets with the resources of a scale-up in Africa and you're able to strategically grow a marketing department!
Yes, here it comes… WE'RE LOOKING FOR YOU!
As Head of Marketing of this scale-up, you're responsible for the creation and execution of the marketing strategy. The marketing team (4 FTE's & 1 SA part-timer) is in a post-corona restarting phase, which gives you the opportunity to build the team yourself. You can leave your mark on the future of this fast-growing company and contribute to the company wide strategy with the management team.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR
WHO ARE YOU?
The individual will be responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive personalisation strategy that will transform our brand by building and continually optimising a guest facing loyalty program and guest retargeting (CRM). The individual will be responsible for the development of the strategic roadmap for the guest loyalty program to drive profitable, incremental guest behaviour. As well as develop a next gen CRM strategy, capabilities, and processes to deliver personalised, customer-centric marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels and touchpoints.
Duties and Responsibilities
Development and Deployment of the strategy and loyalty program to drive guest sign-up and engagement.
· Manage the design and execution of the loyalty program whilst looking for opportunities to strategically develop and grow the user base.
· Keep up to date with the latest best practices to continuously improve the program and ensure that it is engaging to users.
· Lead all Loyalty UX/UI strategies, A/B testing’s, soft and official launches
Ensure program profitability.
· Manage, forecast, and control Loyalty profitability.
· Manage strategic customer projects to deliver them in time and within budget.
Work and define a cross-functional plan to deliver features (Ops, Tech, CRM, restaurant) for the loyalty program.
· Implementation and delivery of loyalty program and other customer-related technology in restaurants
· Working closely with district and area managers and the broader business to meet the required KPIs and objectives.
Development and implementation of a “best in class” CRM strategy
· For both loyalty and non-loyalty, to personalise tactics across channels, maximising business, program and campaign impact.
· Deep dive into the customer database to glean insights that can be applied to drive the business.
· Develop customer strategies in order to improve customer data capture and optimise RFM and Customer Lifetime Value.
· Define personas and segments to create a targeting matrix to personalise guest retargeting.
· Define channel strategy for email, in-app, push, SMS and other channels.
CRM Data Compliance
· Ensure that data governance standard is upheld.
· Ensure that data is captured consistently and appropriately across different touchpoints and channels and in Compliance with POPIA regulations.
CRM and Loyalty Reporting
· Extract, analyse and interpret data from different sources to enable data visualisation and translate findings into simple actionable insights.
Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing or Bachelor of Business Sciences
Must Have atleast 6 - 12 Months solid Braze CRM experience
Minimum Working Experience
3-5 years working experience, with a minimum of 2 years in a CRM related position.
Marketing, Retail and/or eCommerce marketing experience essential.
Technical Competencies/Knowledge (what must I know)
Expert user of MS Office – Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
HTML/CSS skills advantageous
Thorough Knowledge and experience using the Braze CRM and marketing automation software
Skills and Abilities (what must I be able to do / display)
Strong communication skills
Proactive, self-managing with organisational skills
Time and task management and the ability to prioritise tasks.
Strong Analytical skills
We are looking for an experienced Regional Manager for a popular Fast-Food company in the Western Cape area. Must have 5 years relevant Regional Manager experience
Kencorp Executive Search was founded early 2005 and offers the combined expertise of 20 years of experience. Kencorp specializes in sourcing and placing professional and experienced candidates in the Hospitality, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, IT and Legal industries. We provide a fully comprehensive service including screening and reference checking for all our candidates which includes a candidate database and a guarantee period on all our candidates placed. This is to safe-guard you, our client, as well as the candidate and ensures that you are completely satisfied that you have made the right choice for your organization and that the candidate is happy in their new working environment. Kencorp strives to bring you: - Increased profits and sales - Decreased costs Kencorp is proud to be a member of APSO and runs the business strictly according to the APSO Code of Ethics. The Company prides itself in staff solutions for the ultimate results in Client needs and Candidate career choice. The aim is for successful permanent placements and Client/Candidate satisfaction. We are a BEE compliant company and have EME Certification.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link