Applications Support Technician
HR Talent Partner
Wednesday, 13 October 2021
IT/Computer - IT Support/Helpdesk
R14 000,00 - R25 000,00 (PER HOUR)
Approx Monthly Salary: R2 426 200,00 - R4 332 500,00
A renowned Media company is looking for an ‘’Applications Support Technician’’ to join their team on a Full Time Permanent basis for their offices based in Woodstock, CT. They are offering a excellent base salary plus benefits.
Core Purpose of the job:
A member of the organizations technical team, responsible for helpdesk and first line support for the MIS application and database. To assist with logging, troubleshooting and escalating of reported issues by the internal application users.
Key Performance Areas:
• Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over phone or email.
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
• Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
• Escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support.
• Record events and problems along with resolution.
• Follow-up and update customers on outstanding issues.
• Assist with generating & distributing of scheduled reports.
• Application testing of new features and fixes.
Qualifications / Experience:
• MS SQL and MySQL
• .Net and PHP applications & A+, N+, MCDBA certification
• Internal systems-training provided
• Proven Experience as a helpdesk technician or other customer support role
Applying For This Position:
Only open to South African citizens.
If you are interested, please send your CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org