Due to the expansion of our small international company to Cape Town we are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our team. You would be the first member of our team in Cape Town.
Our company specializes in helping people move to New Zealand and is expanding to offer the UK as an option. We have a robust marketing system which generates daily inquiries and should provide at least 25 qualified meetings per week.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, & PowerPoint.
- Computer literate.
Pay R10,000 - 15,000 per month + 7.5% of initial revenue. For most of our team this is R15-25,000 a month.