Project Coordinator-NPO Sector - Urgently needed
Believers Care Society
Friday, 16 July 2021
Sales/Marketing - Public Relations
R8 000,00 - R9 500,00 (PER YEAR)
Approx Monthly Salary: R666,00 - R791,00
JOB VACANCIES urgently needs to be filled
POSITION: Project Coordinator- NPO Sector.
Johannesburg, Gauteng Established Non Profit Organization seeks to employ a Project Coordinator to assist with project management and resource mobilization.
The Key Responsibilities Are
A professional Project Coordinator who should be able to fulfill various duties and responsibilities.
1. Work closely with project managers to create comprehensive action plans concerning projects, resources, budgets and timeframes.
2. Coordination and mobilization of resources required to accomplish project goals
3. Supervise project teams to meeting project goals
4. Assist with HR management
5. Extensive proven fundraising experience within the charities sector, with good working knowledge of grant making within the Humanitarian / Private / Development sectors, showing clear evidence of success in securing funding
6. Knowledge of fundraising from the general public and private individuals as well as the major institutional donors would be beneficial for the role, including developments in crowd funding
7. Experience of putting together and packaging persuasive and imaginative fundraising proposals for presentation to targeted institutional donors/ Oversea donor
8. Experience of producing high quality donor funding progress report and project budgets
How to Apply
Comprehensive CV and Copy of qualifications
-Email to: email@example.com
Closing date: 23rd July 2021