Job Title: Studio Co-Ordinator / Content Manager
A motivated, organised and conscientious Studio Co-Ordinator / Content Manager is required to join the newly created CRM Team.
Working with the Senior CRM Manager, you will be co-ordinating the seamless delivery of workflow from start to finish. You'll be process-driven and super methodical with the ability to really own workflow and studio co-ordination.
You'll have previous experience in workflow or traffic and will have a solid understanding of creative processes from copy to print and digital, preferably for an Online Casino. You'll be tenacious with a compelling need to deliver projects on time and not be afraid to manage upwards to achieve deadlines!
Objectives of this Role
- Facilitate workflow between company stakeholders and copy/ design teams.
- Taking in briefs, setting them up as jobs and adding them to the schedule.
- Ensuring jobs are allocated to the correct person and with enough time to meet the deadline.
- Forecasting weeks ahead, you'll identify projects at risk, flag resource requirements.
- Create project schedules, critical paths for seasonal output, track and monitor projects, lead status meetings.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with other departments within the Organisation.
- Keep accurate administrative records for all jobs worked on - manage expectations on delivery through clear communication and timely updates to in-house clients.
- Oversee all jobs in both copy and design are moving through the process efficiently and are reaching deadlines.
- Be the point of contact for any project related queries.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in a similar role within a fast paced, commercial environment with an Online Casino.
- Amazing administration and organisational skills with the ability to manage complex schedules and overlapping deadlines.
- An eye for detail.
- Strong time management skills.
- Knowledge of a 360 approach to projects.
- The ability to build trust and respect with the wider Studio team and management.
- Resilient, you keep your cool under pressure.
- Confident, able to communicate and escalate issues when necessary.
- Desire to better processes and ways of working.
If you fit the requirements above, please send your CV to laurent and call Tanya on +230 57794362.